This heat map visualizes the US Presidential Campaigns on Twitter as of November 7, 2015. Darkest blue indicates the highest value. Grey indicates the lowest value.
- Bernie Sanders receives the most engagement per Tweet
- Donald Trump Tweets the most of any candidate
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have the most Followers
- Hillary Clinton, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, and Chris Christie have curated new Twitter feeds for the 2016 election, as indicated by low Total Tweets
- With the exception of Donald Trump, the Democrats rank highest across the board, indicating digital competency
- With the exception of Carly Fiorina, all candidates Tweet a moderate amount per day