1. Twitterwonk examines the leading candidates from both US political parties and conducts analyses using Twitter data for the following categories: Volume, Engagement, and Followers.
2. The categories are combined and weighted to form the Twitterwonk Score.
3. The results are displayed by political party as monthly averages .
Why Does Twitterwonk Matter?
1. Twitterwonk correctly predicted the Republican and Democrat Nominees.
2. The 2016 Presidential election continues to play out on Twitter. Some have called it the “celebrity” election.
3. Twitter has the greatest number of users, 300 million, in the history of the platform.